Monday 2 January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 MESSAGE BY BOLLYWOOD STAR GEET SHARMA

New actress Geet Sharma shared her New Year 2016 plans, saying,
“Every year, I welcome the New Year with my family. We drive out of Mumbai to any nearby hill station and stay the night and celebrate. Well, this year it’s going to be different as my film Who Is the First Wife Of My Father  releases in the first half of this year . So, I am going to be celebrating my New Year’s Eve 2017 with my  Fans. I look forward to it and I wouldn’t have it any other way! This will be one of my best ways that I welcomed the New Year!”
Geet added her New Year 2017 wishes everyone ” Nonetheless, 2016 has been a great year for me and many of my wishes came true. Have received allot of love and support from the audiences and from the industry an i hope it continues on to 2017! I wish to keep entertaining and inspiring and i pray that 2017 brings a lot of success and happiness to everyone. Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year! god bless!
Bollywood has forever banked on beautiful leading ladies to sprinkle freshness on the screen.
Here are some Photos of Beautiful Diva Geet Sharma


















 Geet Sharma who is an Indian Actress  and Model  and  will be doing  her debut as a lead in a Film Titled “WHO IS THE FIRST WIFE OF MY FATHER”which is directed by  Zeeshan Ahmed under 9 production and 70 MM Talkies. A Film holds big names like Inder Kumar, Mohan Kapoor, Vaishnavi Mahant and Aditi Govitrikar. Geet Sharma Started her career with one of the well known show,Ishq-Unplugged which aired on V Channel and later bagged big roles  in Tv shows such as Crime Patrol, Savadhan India, Thumari- Ek Parampara and Jodha Akbar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment